Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tennis Camp Evaluation

WORK MORE ON YOUR FOOTWORK!

BE CONFIDENT!

COME THE NET MORE OFTEN!

PRACTICE MORE YOUR STROKES!

BE AGGRESSIVE IN YOUR GAMES!

Thank you, Pedro!

1 Comments:

Blogger SavRed said...

I agree. We found the camp folder on the counter and that eval. fell out of it.

The only one that I agreed with was the last one. I'm not qualified to know about footwork or strokes, but I know you let me off the hook sometimes. I don't know if that's true with other players but sometimes I stay in the game longer than I should based on my ability.

The other stuff--well, duh. Of course you should practice. Of course you should be confident.

My ankle looks like a birthday party balloon. I've done way too much on it lately.

But I will be ready for you when you get back!

7/20/2005 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home