Blog Fight, Part II
Response from Rue. This is really kind of sad. I could take her stuff apart line by line but isn't there tennis to be played and pools to be swimmed in?
Again my stuff is in quotes.
-
- badgerbob said...
-
What is wrong with mocking your opinion? Are you always right? Seems like a very narrow minded point of view??? Out of six comments, Five are your own. That screams of ego-tistical self-worship.Why have a blog if everyone who disagrees with your beliefs, gets deleted?

" big cities and public libraries having to divulge the books Islamic fascists are checking out, and so on.."
~~~So you think it's okay that your government monitors what you read? You can keep your "big brother" thanks. I stay with my comment about it not being effective and creating more paranoia.
"You have gladly given over your control over your own medical expenses to the government."
~~~That is the most idiotic, uninformed statement you've made so far. 50% of personal bankruptcy claims in your country are due to the medical expenses of the claimants and/or thier relatives. Give up control of medical expenses..... even if YOU want my expenses you can have them! Go for it! When I think of the amount of surgeries I've had to have over the years I know there's no way I could manage that! I certainly wouldn't want to burden my family members with it either! My father's prostate cancer for instance... Every single aspect of his treatment from surgery to radiation to therapy after words was covered. Damn straight I'll let my government take over the expenses! Hell yes!
That was a stupid thing to say.
As for the complaints at other Canadian blogs. No system is perfect.
It is an unfortunate thing that some of my countrymen focus on the negative and don't always appreciate the blessings we have. Maybe if they lived a while in the states they'd change thier tunes, maybe not.
"Neither did 62 million other people here."
I believe that was 58 million. I have a read quite a few blogs and message boards where there were Americans who definately do feel decieved by this administration. It may be a minority but they are still out there. I can't speak for all Canadians anymore than you can speak for all Americans
"Aren't you allowed to change your mind when faced with heretofore unknown facts? Maybe not with Socialist/Communist types like yourself, but with free people it's the norm."
~~so lets see you've called me a simpering weakling and a communist among many other insults that I cared not to post (my blog, my rules). Where do you get the communist thing from? The health care system here? I still get to chose which doctor I'd like, when I have surgery of even IF I have it. It's just that my taxes pay for it. That isn't communism...or if it is, it is an aspect of it that actually works. So why would I complain?
I've explained before, you have now resorted to mudslinging, insults and empty accusations. You're doing this because you have nothing left to fight with. You call me names because I disagree with you. Grow up. You're right, I will delete you comments because you're insulting my country. Your comment:
"I couldn't give a hog's snot about some German punk and his stupid graphic"
Is both untrue and typical of the Republican stereotype. It is untrue because if you didn't care about it you wouldn't have mentioned it in your last post. It's typical because you perpetuate the egocentric view of the world. The belief that you DON'T give a damn about other countries and your country is the only one that matters.The feeling that you think YOUR system of government is the only correct system on the planet. Your ethics (if you could call them that) and morals are the only ones that could possibly be worth fighting for. Which brings me back to my point that the developement of democracy (by force for the most part) in Iraq is not out of the goodness of your politicians' hearts but for profit only. Your troops must truly believe it is from THIER hearts so I mean no disrespect to them..but as to your politicians, I stick to my original comment. They are businessmen first.
Why else would they:
..Allow your poorest people to go without adequate health care
..revoke the promise of money to the rescue workers form 9/11 (which they say is what this is all about)
...Do nothing to increase veterans' pay yet they send them to this war
...drill for oil in the middle of the near endangered caribou mating grounds in the Alaskan wilderness
...Do nothing to clean up thier environmental waste and pollution when they are one of the worst polluters on the planet
I could go on and on...but what's the point. By now you've already stop listening and decided to believe and do what your master tells you too. I'd rather be a semi-socialist (as you would call it) then live under a dictatorship like you seemed to be. I at least can still think for myself.
If your next post has more insults I will delete it and it will be ignored completely.
You're wasting space reserved for real free thinkers.